11 Mar ULRIKA FUNDRAISING & SPONSORSHIP MANAGER
ARE YOU ADVENTUROUS, WANT TO MAKE SOCIAL IMPACT AND HELP FIND SOLUTIONS TOWARD A PURPOSE DRIVEN SOCIETY?
THE BIG PICTURE:
Ulrika is a purpose economy driven social enterprise that is going to deliver high quality self-development programs for entrepreneurs and business employees seeking transformation through personal empowerment.
SEARCH FOR EXPEDITION LEADER:
We are seeking a FUNDRAISING & SPONSORSHIP MANAGER who is a multilingual ZZP-er/Freelancer (minimally fluent in Dutch & English) with at least 3 years relevant work experience to help us get our start-up social enterprise off the ground.
ARE YOU THE ONE?!
Then you are you passionate about purpose economy, sustainability and being part of creating a transition between doing ‘things the old way’ and working towards adapting to doing them a new way.
YOUR EXPEDITION PLACES:
You are a work nomad in the Netherlands and our one-of-a-kind ecological workplace in Asturias, Spain.
YOUR BAG OF TRICKS:
You are a creative and commercially oriented fundraiser. You embrace the challenge of bringing in funding and sponsorship monies. You know that being into fundraising is a 360 degrees engagement and it entails reaching out to people who matter, and building good and strategic relationships with them. You understand the importance of networking and maintaining regular and meaningful communication with donors and prospective donors, too. High energy, perseverance and presence exemplify you, as well as your excellent written and spoken communication-, organisational & budget management skills.
You are part of the business operations team which include the managing director, the growth hacker & brand specialist, the content marketing manager, the sales & program manager and the PR & communications manager.
THIS IS WHY YOU ARE AN AWESOME EXPEDITION LEADER:
- Sense of adventure & the drive to want to do things differently
- You are entrepreneurial and solution-focussed
- Team spirit, agile work method
- Proven experience in fundraising and sponsorship events
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- Ability to work under pressure
- You dare to aim high, because you are passionate about the cause
YOUR ACTIVITIES OF DISCOVERY:
As a fundraiser for the private market, you are responsible for:
- The development and roll-out of the fundraising strategy for potential private donors. In doing so, you use traditional fundraising resources, but also look for new ways and partnerships to reach donors within communication campaigns.
- Work with concrete targets without losing sight of the language and character of Ulrika in your communication.
- Use your creative ideas on how to best encourage our target audience to donate
- Developing concepts, products and associated communication materials that improve the experience for new donors
- Ensuring that Ulrika’s tone-of-voice can be heard consistently in all our messages.
- Maintain contacts with partners and suppliers
- Monitor, measuring and reporting on budgets and objectives
- Analyze results, draw conclusions and adjust plans to achieve our targets
YOUR EXPEDITION BOUNTY:
- Being part of the purpose driven Ulrika family
- The opportunity to work in Asturias, Spain, at the Ulrika estate
- Hands-on experience in getting our social enterprise off the ground
- Seeing the development of our one-of-a-kind straw bale built training center
- Being part of putting regionomy into practice, growing with the power of connection.
- Being part of building the bridge between improving & cultivating the natural balance in nature and the humans who can live from the abundance.
- Seeing the development of our 2Ha food forest from the very beginning
- Opportunity to participate in all the training programs and Ulrika activities
- With your work you contribute by giving individuals and organisations the opportunity to engage in transition thinking and thus paving the road to a purpose economy driven society.
- Living the dream!
THIS EXPEDITION ASKS YOU TO:
- be: zzp-er based in the Netherlands (within 30 minutes travel from Gouda).
- available: 8 hours per week starting in April 2019 (not formally set yet).
- available: 32 hours per week starting in 2020, including minimally 2 months on location in Asturias, Spain, or year round if desired. Lodging & board provided. Travel expenses to be discussed.
- desire to be: part of a purpose economy driven, unique expedition with like-minded individuals
- understand that: ‘start-up’ means your dedication, passion, communication, commitment, creativity, co-creation and enthusiasm are essential ingredients towards realizing our common vision
- also believe that: re-investment into your well-being and career are more important than solely financial gain
WHAT WE LIVE FOR:
- Priority on value-creation and experiences over financial profit
- Ensuring the Ulrika training programs will remain focussed on quality over quantity
- Ensuring the Ulrika estate is accessible for (public) co-creation, viewing and learning
Applying for the Expedition
Come and uncover the opportunities of Living on Purpose.
Be creative and send your resume and motivation to: HRexpediton@ulrika.eu no later than friday march 29, 2019.
- Geen acquisitie nav deze vacature