11 Mar ULRIKA CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
ARE YOU ADVENTUROUS, WANT TO MAKE SOCIAL IMPACT AND HELP FIND SOLUTIONS TOWARD A PURPOSE DRIVEN SOCIETY?
THE BIG PICTURE:
Ulrika is a purpose economy driven social enterprise that is going to deliver high quality self-development programs for entrepreneurs and business employees seeking transformation through personal empowerment.
SEARCH FOR EXPEDITION LEADER:
We are seeking a CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER who is a multilingual ZZP-er/Freelancer (minimally fluent in Dutch & English) with at least 3 years relevant work experience to help us get our start-up social enterprise off the ground.
ARE YOU THE ONE?!
Then you are you passionate about purpose economy, sustainability and being part of creating a transition between doing ‘things the old way’ and working towards adapting to doing them a new way.
YOUR EXPEDITION PLACES:
You are a work nomad in the Netherlands and our one-of-a-kind ecological workplace in Asturias, Spain.
YOUR BAG OF TRICKS:
As Content Marketing Manager you have the challenging role of promoting Ulrika through content and stories. Filling the content marketing manager’s position requires creative effort. Apart from being a stellar content writer, you need to be able to manage all the creative resources in our company and find the best ways to use words as a promotional tool.
As a passionate content marketing manager you lead our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. Ultimately, you are going to expand Ulrika’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
You are part of the business operations team which include the managing director, the growth hacker & brand specialist, the sales & program manager, the funding & sponsorship manager and the PR & communications manager.
THIS IS WHY YOU ARE AN AWESOME EXPEDITION LEADER:
- Sense of adventure & the drive to want to do things differently
- You are entrepreneurial and solution-focussed
- Team spirit, agile work method
- Proven work experience as a content marketing manager
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Passionate about and have experience in writing about the following topics:
- Straw Bale Building Design
- Renewable Energy
- Self development
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch & English
YOUR ACTIVITIES OF DISCOVERY:
- Content strategy
- Further develop and complete our marketing plan
- Create editorial calendars
- Prepare content strategy
- Analyze content marketing tools and content performance
- Implement and budget content marketing tools
- Content strategy implementation
- Create written content
- Coordinate other content creators
- Give constructive feedback
- Understand basic SEO techniques
- Structure content
- Edit and proofread content
- Content management and monitoring
- Execute the content marketing plan
- Monitor content marketing results
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
YOUR EXPEDITION BOUNTY:
- Being part of the purpose driven Ulrika family
- The opportunity to work in Asturias, Spain, at the Ulrika estate
- Hands-on experience in getting our social enterprise off the ground
- Seeing the development of our one-of-a-kind straw bale built training center
- Being part of putting regionomy into practice, growing with the power of connection.
- Being part of building the bridge between improving & cultivating the natural balance in nature and the humans who can live from the abundance.
- Seeing the development of our 2Ha food forest from the very beginning
- Opportunity to participate in all the training programs and Ulrika activities
- With your work you contribute by giving individuals and organisations the opportunity to engage in transition thinking and thus paving the road to a purpose economy driven society
- Living the dream!
THIS EXPEDITION ASKS YOU TO:
- be: zzp-er based in the Netherlands (within 30 minutes travel from Gouda).
- available: 8 hours per week starting in April 2019 (not formally set yet).
- available: 32 hours per week starting in 2020, including minimally 2 months on location in Asturias, Spain, or year round if desired. Lodging & board provided. Travel expenses to be discussed.
- desire to be: part of a purpose economy driven, unique expedition with like-minded individuals
- understand that: ‘start-up’ means your dedication, passion, communication, commitment, creativity, co-creation and enthusiasm are essential ingredients towards realizing our common vision
- also believe that: re-investment into your well-being and career are more important than solely financial gain
WHAT WE LIVE FOR:
- Priority on value-creation and experiences over financial profit
- Ensuring the Ulrika training programs will remain focussed on quality over quantity
- Ensuring the Ulrika estate is accessible for (public) co-creation, viewing and learning
Applying for the Expedition
Come and uncover the opportunities of Living on Purpose.
Be creative and send your resume and motivation to: HRexpediton@ulrika.eu no later than friday march 29, 2019.
- Geen acquisitie nav deze vacature